Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I told you gimme a minute and I'll be right back!

So much has changed since the last time I've blogged! New job, new upcoming semester, etc. I'm not content, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't proud of myself. As happy as I am, I did have a few hang ups. Although I didn't(and never do or will) show it, life got stressful and real. My life is actually pretty close to perfect but those who I'm closest with keep getting kicked in the ass by unfortunate events...that means that I can't fully enjoy my little piece of heaven that I've finally achieved. I won't go into details but it led to me getting sick(again), getting hives for a week, and spending 2 weeks to completely get rid of them...dry skin patches and all.
Hives are not fun.
I've never had the chicken pox and after that experience I think that I'll die if I do catch it. I also stepped outside of myself and had a "moment" this summer when I found out that I'd be wait-listed for my Dental Hygiene program, leaving me with a year to squander away add to my credentials and work towards my biology major.

Seriously though, I was pissed. In addition to the heat, college/university bureaucracy left me frustrated, angry, and cranky for about 2 weeks straight. But hey, it's all business in the end, right?


0 comments: